In connection with Glasgow Caledonian University we are conducting a research project investigating the experiences of Intimate Partner Violence in gay and bisexual men.
The study will help health and social care services in Scotland to provide more effective support to men experiencing IPV.
Who can participate?
• A man (including trans men) who has had sex with other men
• 18 years old and over, and live in Scotland
• Previously experienced abuse/violence from an intimate male partner
• Do not believe you will be at any harm from others by taking part in the study
• Feel safe/secure in your mental health and wellbeing to discuss your experiences
What is involved?
• A 60-90 minute Zoom or telephone call
• Discussing your previous experiences of intimate partner violence confidentially
• Optional virtual based wellbeing support before and after interview
To find our more, and to participate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This academic research study is being conducted by and has ethical approval from Glasgow Caledonian University. All data is collected and stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.